There ended up being 0 seats on the first flight out of Guam to Okinawa, but the NAVY has come to the rescue so the second flight out has 68 confirmed seats. Our bags are checked and now we are waiting for the plane to get here to board. Cannot wait to see our dear friends Cessily and David!
We have done nothing today except sit at the airport. This trip is about to get way more exciting. Our first order of business in Okinawa is to get some sushi. Now I may be brave and try a few, even though I hate fish of any kind so I'm taking suggestions for sushi that tastes as little fishy as possible.
Please comment with your favorite sushi or a suggestion for me to try. I will do my best to be brave, but only if I get suggestions! :)
I think you might like a California roll, tempura (fried), taco rice sushi, beef sushi... Don't worry we won't let you starve :) see you soon!!
ReplyDelete