2012 has been one fantastic year already! Not only did Steve and I get to start the New Year off in Kentucky, we also got to spend it with some dear friends (Ellen and Joel). After spending a week in Kentucky we drove the long 14 hours back to Connecticut. We both began classes right away and work. Steve is now finishing his 3 semester of half-time college and I just finished my 2nd semester of grad school. We are both doing well with 4.0s!
March brought on very happy days in our household due to UK playing so well this season. I went to the Final Four with my Dad! We enjoyed every minute. During my trip to the final four when I was laying out in Louisiana enjoying the 80*F weather, Steve was up in Vermont enjoying a fun weekend camping in the snow!
We then enjoyed a fun night at the 112th Submarine Birthday Ball. Honoring my husband and having a great date is so much fun! I am so thankful for his service in the NAVY. And of course he looks great in his uniform. :)
A month later we found ourselves back in Kentucky for my sister's graduation party from veterinary school at Mississippi State University. We had a party for the graduation, Kentucky derby, and cinco de mayo! It was a perfect day and perfect party. Jesus blessed us with sun and kept the rain away so we could play volleyball and corn-hole.
Fresh back from our trip in KY we are looking forward to a busy summer! Our plans include heading to Boston, Phoenix, The Grand Canyon, Japan, Birmingham, NY, maybe the cabin for me, and of course camping. We cannot wait! If you are one of the people we get to see, we cannot wait to see you so soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment